Our very first annual Trunk or Treat is coming up. Here is a quick guide to ensuring everyone has a great time and stays safe:
- Thursday, October 28th, from 5:30-6:30PM
- It is IMPERATIVE we all follow the driving, parking, and walking instructions on the attached map in order to keep all families safe. (Click here to view the map: Trunk or Treat Revised 10 21 21.JPG )
- Parking is in the grass or in the west, north, or east back parking lots (parking areas are labeled on map). Please try to walk over if you live near.
- No scary costumes or weapons
- Each class has its own trunk, so there will be 29 unique trunks.
- Trunk or treat sacks will be provided!
- The building will NOT be opened, so plan accordingly for bathroom needs.
To help make this event successful, please bring candy and candy alternatives (small toys, trinkets, etc.) to the school and drop them off in our candy monster in the foyer.
Also, please click the following to answer our ONE question survey to help us plan for our event! https://forms.gle/FLPUrbeFZWdnXPYN7
We look forward to seeing everyone on Thursday the 28th!